Wednesday 6 June 2012

ROY CHIU

Was so obsessed with this taiwanese movie titled 'Office Girls'. actually it was the male character that attracted my attention. OMG HE WAS SO GOOD-LOOKING, I MEAN VERY. his look was like marvelous and seductive. hahaha. damn, he's like 31years old this year and how could he be so hot? I'm melting just seeing his photos.




the female character 












don't you think even if you're hungry, by looking at him, you'll be full? *sigh* 
such a good-looking guy, how could he even exist? PERFECT! i think i'm going crazy soon. 

and btw, he was born on 14th of October 1981. which means same month with me! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAH. ~.~
so hot right? x_x

oh ya, here's my favourite songs for this drama, kinda nice. :D

好朋友只是朋友-郁可唯

想飛的自由落體-卓文萱

微加幸福 - 郁可唯
that male character sang this song to the female character. I was almost getting diabetes. sighh
such a nice movie but it's kind of long. 25ep LOL

that's all for this post. lastly, 
ROY CHIU SO HOT! 

xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment