Thursday 25 April 2013

:)

Made mistakes? Keep Calm, admit them, tell the truth and learn form them. 
:)

Whatever mistakes I made, I'll never forget. I'll keep them as a reminder to never ever repeat the same mistakes. I've learned how to think positively, admit my mistakes and most importantly, learn from them. Everyone makes mistakes and I believe, everyone deserves a second chance. 

Pray for my life in Form 6. I know it's definitely gonna be tough but I'm sure that I'll survive. I'll change to be a better me. I'll be more hardworking and determined. I won't let you down again, mama and papa. I promise.  I will make you proud one day. :)


To my readers ( not sure if there's any lol ) , whatever mistakes you've made, don't be discouraged. Life goes on. Always remember there's always sunshine behind the rain, good times behind the pain. Just stay strong, think positively and you'll be alright soon. Never forget to keep yourself close to God too! Pray and ask for His guidance to keep yourself physically and mentally strong  :) 

here's some motivational quotes to keep you motivated. Enjoy






cheers (:

xxx



     

No comments:

Post a Comment