Thursday 25 April 2013

The Ugly Side of Me.

Today's post is basically gonna be about me. the ugly side of me. 

25/4/13, the day to check for matriculation's offer. Since my cousin brother got it couple years ago, everyone was telling me to apply for it as it only takes up one year and you can enter U after that. Hmm, I remember, that year, I was only in Form 4. Time passed, and the next year, when I'm in Form 5,  my aunt kept telling, reminding, and asking me to apply for matrix. So, okay. 

The only thing I did was paying for the PIN number. Completely ignored and wouldn't bother to even give a shit in filling up my personal information in the matrix website. I don't know what encouraged me to do that. When I asked my friends whether have they filled in their personal information, majority of them or all said YES. At that time, I still didn't take any action. And the worse thing; when my mum asked me whether have I applied for matrix, I said yes. I had to lie. Couldn't bear to see her expression if I were to tell her the truth. 

Now, I've regretted. Most of them who applied got it. No choice but to go Form 6. haih 
Seriously, I can't understand why I acted that way. I mean, I didn't take things seriously during Form 5. Fyi, I studied last minute too for SPM. I even skipped chapterS for Sejarah, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics. How 'tokong' am I.


So, this is me. An irresponsible, foolish, ungrateful liar. And, I'm a complete motherfucker.
IHATEMYSELF.

BYE.       

No comments:

Post a Comment